Monday, October 15, 2012

I-7 Howlrunner

The I-7 Howlrunner was a newer starfighter that was used during the time of Palpatine's return. They were an upgrade over the older TIE/LN series of starfighters that most bases and low priority capital ships (like Victor-class Star Destroyers and Dreadnaught-class Heavy Cruisers) still had.

You can read the Wookiepedia entry here.


Role: Starfighter
Manufacturer: Incom
Build At: Fresia
Size: 11.4 metres
Speed: Unknown, more than 100 MGLT
Hyperdrive: None, Can have them optionally though
Shielding: Yes, unknown strength
 Main Battery: 2 Light Laser Cannons
Secondary Weapons: None
Anti-Fighter Weapons:  None
Complement: None
Availability: Tech Level 5

I am currently using a holder model. If you have a model I can use let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment