Monday, August 13, 2012

Enforcer-class Picket Cruiser

I've been going back and forth on whether to include this vessel.

You can read the Wookiepedia summary of the ship here. I would call this a 'fast frigate' just like the Bellator is the 'fast dreadnaught'.

I envision it as a vessel that is used in the credit-strapped Imperial Remnant as a patrol and medium strength fleet vessel, similar but not as useful as its Vindicator-class cousin. I think I will include it because it should form the core of the Remnant's fleet due to its use by Ardus Kaine.

Right now I am using the base Immobilizer 418 model, not sure if I need to use anything else.

Technical Specifications

Here are the relevant stats I am using:

Role: Patrol Vessel
Speed: 60 MGLT
Shielding: 1500
Main Battery: 10 medium turbolaser batteries
Secondary Weapons: 6 medium ion cannon batteries
Anti-Fighter Weapons: 10 medium point defence quad-lasers
Complement: None
Availability: Tech Level 4

It is a real vessel that we do not have all the stats as cannon yet so I have to made educated guesses on them. What do you think? Does it sound about right?

Have a model I can use for this? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment